From TobaccoControl Tactics
- Scientists are distancing themselves from the "passive-smoking" lie after retirement.
- The debate is not over.
- The Tobacco Control Industry is driven by government, charity & pharmaceutical money.
- Big Pharma "cessation" treatments have success rates as low as 0.8%.
Welcome to Tobacco Control Tactics
TCTactics aims to provide up-to-date information on the Tobacco Control Industry, its allies and those promoting the extremist anti-tobacco agenda that no longer targets just tobacco but ordinary adult consumers who use it.
The website explores how this industry – with support from the pharmaceutical nicotine producers and government tax funds – influences and often distorts public health debates, using a whole raft of lobbying, public relations tactics and junk science.
On this website you'll find all the information that you need to debunk the Tobacco Controllers' statements and sound bites, as well as see which individuals, scientists and organisations are causing economic, social, and psychological damage to the lives of smokers and their friends and families.
Most of the information here is presented as lists of facts about various topics. These fact pages are divided into the following sections:
- A list of blogger websites exposing the Tobacco Control Industry's tactics
- A list of free-choice websites that challenge various aspects of the Tobacco Control Industry
- Scientists skeptical or critical of various aspects of Tobacco Control methods and practice
- Recommended books
The Tobacco Control Industry
- An overview of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) who waste your tax money to spread hatred against smokers
- An overview of Tobacco Control advocates worldwide
- An overview of the pharmaceutical industry players who profit from Tobacco Control activities
- An examination of the money streams behind and within Tobacco Control, uncovering the real stakeholders
- How Tobacco Control scientists manipulate data to 'prove' what they want the public (and the media) to believe
- Interpreting scientific figures
- About Smoking Bans
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
- Reduced Risk: Quit or Die! The anti-tobacco industry's history of opposing harm reduction
- Ventilation: The solution being feared by TC
- Comments on and analysis of the sound bites used by the Tobacco Control Industry
- Comments on the health warnings on packages and the claims about packaging
- Comments on the more general scientific claims made by Tobacco Control advocates
- Analysis of claims used to attack those who fight any aspect of the Tobacco Control Industry